Get Lean In Quarantine
Finally get a ripped, lean, strong, athletic physique that’s powerful and functional using just your bodyweight!
Are you ready to?
- Fill out your T-Shirt!?
- Turn heads on the beach or by the pool on vacation!?
- Feel confident shirtless! ?
I spent years spinning my wheels following all the 'gym workouts’ only to end up with a 37 inch waist and 50lbs of body fat, fed up and depressed.
Nothing seemed to work.
I never looked any different.
I simplified everything and discovered the true power of push ups.
Now I rock the body I'd always wanted but could never seem to obtain.
You too can transform your body by following a straightforward and effective plan.
You'll build muscle and lose fat without having to spend ages in the gym or take drugs by following my workouts and nutritional protocols, all laid out for you.
Get the program now and you’ll be on your way to having that Brad Pitt, Zac Efron, Charlie Hunnam ripped look that most women prefer over the ‘puffy bodybuilder look’.
- Master your own bodyweight.
- Increase strength, energy and vitality.
- Lose body fat and reveal six pack abs.
- Build a strong, masculine, athletic body.
- Learn to work your muscles and protect your joints and ligaments.
- Improve flexibility.
- Remain injury free (unlike heavy weightlifting) / Rehab your body.
- Workout on the go, travelling or around your schedule.
- Get that Hollywood V-Taper look.
- No gym or equipment required!
Ready to feel CONFIDENT and STRONG?
- Rules to Build Muscle using just the Push Up
- Three Key Push Ups
- The Diamond Push Up
- Push Ups for Beginners
- Perfect Form Push Ups (Push Up Tutorial)
- Dealing with Wrist Pain
- The Diamond Push Up Workouts (‘The Classic 200’ & ‘The Goal’)
- Training Protocols
- Fat Loss, Endurance and Cardio Heart Health
- Cardio, The Walking Workout
- ‘The Life Saving 40’ (Workout)
- Nutrition, How To Lose Body Fat
- The Importance of Protein
- Carbs and Fats
- Fat Loss Tips
- Meal Plan (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Recommended Food, Shopping List
- Cheat Days
- Guide To Intermittent Fasting
- Supplements (Vitamins to Adaptogens) *You don’t need supplements for this program, here I break down ones you may wish to try*
- The Push Up Refresh
- RRR (Rest, Repair, Recover)
Buy Now and get:
Download the PDF eBook now and you'll gain free updates. Whenever new content is added you’ll get a new fresh download.
You'll get direct access to my personal email for any questions, help and advice.